Tuesday 13 January 2015

Favourite 'Younique Cosmetics' Looks of the Day

Hey Ladies!

Here are some of my favourite Younique Looks ....


Here is me wearing Younique's Lipgloss called Lavish! Its a Deep Pink and full of Sparkle! Ideal for the Day or Evening!  Check out the cute little mirror on the packaging!


Here is a comparison Photo from one of my downline in Younique, No Mascara and one coat of Younique's 3D mascara.  How amazing are her lashes! This photo was taken before she joined as a presenter, she loved the results and the product so much she decided to start her Younique Business!


I just love this photo so much! Youniques Pigments are amazing! You can use them dry or with a wet brush to create a more dramatic effect.  Even use the Black (Devious) as eyeliner! 

To See the Products over on my Online Shop Go HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment