Wednesday 14 January 2015

Working my Younique Business around 3 Small Children and a Pregnancy

Hey Ladies,

  When I joined Younique as a founding UK Presenter I was 7 months Pregnant.  I did have to make a decision prior to whether I could handle a business as well as my 3 Children aged 5,3 and almost 2 at the time plus a Pregnancy, never mind 4 Children under 6.



  I made the decision that I could do it, if other Younique Presenter were doing it why couldn't I,  I did have experience of working online and in Direct Sales so I knew that you decided your hours and how much time you will put into your business.

 I am a girl with vision for my future, I didn't used to but when you have financial problems, or other hard times in your life something inside your mind switches to thinking in a different way.  For me instead of struggling each month to even pay bills I wanted to not worry about money so working around my Children was the way to do it.

 So currently 2 days before my due date and I am writing this blog post which is in fact part of my business so I am still working.  But its fun and doesn't feel like work.  I am also still supporting my team, making sure they are happy and know what there next steps are.  I am still marketing my business on social media and helping customers.  With Online Marketing you can do things when you can, its not got to be done straight away.  This is the positives of working online and why so many mums are turning to online businesses.



 I work whilst my son naps and when the Children have gone to bed.  Which is what I used to do as a Mummy Blogger so quite normal for me.

 My advice for any mums that have decided to work from home via the internet is to create a daily plan and stick to it.  Planning is key!

          I hope you enjoyed todays Blog Post.  If you want to find out more about being a Younique Presenter then take a look at my website HERE or email me on workfromhomemumuk@outlook.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment