Friday 9 January 2015

Younique's Moonstruck 3D Fiber Lash Mascara Review

Hey Ladies,

 I thought I would do a review on Younique's 3D Fiber Lash Mascara, tell you about the product and how you apply it.

Here I am wearing 2 Coats of Younique's 3D Fiber Lash Mascara



 So as you know I am a Younique Presenter and one of the things I love doing is sharing how amazing the products are with others.  I will give you a little background on myself and makeup...

  Before I became a Presenter and used the products I was not a huge fan of makeup and certainly didn't get excited over it.   I liked to wear Makeup but mascara was not on the top of my list of makeup priorities.  If you are a mum you may understand, you have a limited time to get your makeup on that morning especially if you are like me and don't get up before the children.  I wore mascara and tried quite a few mascaras but I always felt that they didn't do what they advertised on the bottle.  So it was a let down every time I tried something new until I joined Younique and tried their Mascara!!

 Younique's 3D Fiber Lash Mascara



'Using a simple 3 step process combining Transplanting Gel and Natural Tea Leaf Fibers you create the appearance of incredible thickness and volume to you own eye lashes, ( up to 300%).  The Mascara is water resistant but can easily be washed off with warm water and facial cleanser'

                                                       **********************

 When I first came across the Younique Mascara it was not available in the UK, but I saw the results from excited and happy ladies and I knew I was going to be buying it as soon as I could.  It seemed too good to be true by the results but I had American friends and obviously trusted them.  I was shocked that you just apply it like regular mascara but the results are so different.

 So here is a Photo of the Mascara and the Case...



As you can see you get 2 Mascara tubes inside a case that looks like it is for glasses, its a really sturdy so the Younique Mascara is safe inside.  The longer tube contains the transplanting gel which looks like mascara, its black, the smaller tube contains the fibers which look like tiny bits of fluff.

How to apply.....

1. You can apply a thin coat of your favourite or regular Mascara, but you don't have too, some people prefer to others don't.  

2. Open the lids of Both Mascara tubes, so you are ready

3. Apply a coat of the Transplanting Gel ( so the fibers stick)

4. Apply the Fibers

5. Apply another Coat of the Transplanting Gel  ( to seal the fibers)

6. Repeat if you want too.

Here is my Review Video and you will see me apply the 3D Fiber Lash Mascara






As you can see the Younique Mascara really makes my lashes much longer and thicker and is so easy you apply!  I have time around my Children which is great!  Whats even better and very important is that Younique's Mascara and other products are all natural and who wants harsh Chemicals on our skin! I sure don't.

If you want to purchase the Mascara please visit my website >>> HERE <<<

Remember to change the flag at the top right to which country you live in, so we can sell to America, Canada,  UK, Australia and New Zealand.

If you would like to ask me any questions my email address is ...   workfromhomemumuk@outlook.com


I hope you enjoyed my review!

 See You Soon, Victoria x


No comments:

Post a Comment