Friday 3 October 2014

I am a Founding Younique Presenter for the UK

So Exciting ....... Younique has now launched in the United Kingdom :)

For a few weeks now I decided that I couldn't turn the opportunity down as its so successful in the United States.  Plus I love makeup, what girly Girl doesn't?

On October the first at 10am Younique opened its website up for UK recruits, I had butterflies, I just knew that so many UK girls would be signing up.  So as soon as I saw the UK button I filled the form as fast as I could with a 1 year old causing mischief.  As soon as I pressed the Submit button I was so excited to recieve an update telling me I was 47th UK Younique Presenter.



Younique Corprate had predicted that the first 999 spots would be taken up in under 24 hours.  They were infact taken up in 26 minutes!! 



  I am so excited about this opportunity as it is exactly what I have been looking for the last year.  I love working with Women, I love inspiring mums especially that they don't have to either struggle in a job they hate, or the fact they want to be a stay at home mum.  Also to inspire the stay at home mums that struggle financially that they don't have to struggle.  

 I have been in another network marketing company that trains you on all the aspects on being a great entrepreneur so I can take away what I have learned and teach my team how to succeed. 

 I will be receiving my Younique Presenters Kit in about 3-5 days time so watch out for that blog Post.


Check out my Video talking about Joining Younique officially .....




                                             See You Soon, Victoria x

No comments:

Post a Comment