Tuesday 22 September 2015

Are You Struggling to Stay Consistent? Here are my 5 Tips to help,


Everyone struggles with being Consistent at some things, we are only human.  But when you are consistent the results are Amazing.  

From my experience when I have been consistent in my business, my business grew which gave me even more motivation, here are my tips for anyone that is struggling to stay consistent.


Tip 1 - Remember Your Why- This is so important because you have to remind yourself why you are spending time on your business, what is it for ? Who is it for? You need to have a clear vision, whats the result and who are you helping.  I would write in down somewhere so you see it everyday.


Tip 2-  Concentrate on one thing at a time, when you are starting in a business it can be very overwhelming and you feel you have to do everything immediately.  Think about what is the most important daily step for your business and make sure you do this daily until it becomes a habit. Then start to make another task consistent.  Obviously there are going to be a few things that have to be done everyday. just concentrate on one task at a time.

Tip 3- Stop any Distractions- To work on one thing at a time you have to focus on that task only. So only have the tabs up you need, and if you are not working on facebook or other social media, turn them off.  They are so distracting to anyone and you probably end up reading things that are not helping you.


Tip 4-  Ignore Negative Self Talk or Procrastination - You have to be strong enough to ignore the ' I will do it later' or the ' I don't feel like it' this won't get your business anywhere.  Start thinking about the positive reasons for working your Business and revert back to your why.  Your mind will become stronger the more motivated you become.


Tip 5  - Schedule your Action Steps into your day, even break it up throughout the day.  Putting into your day is better than trying to fit it in when you are very busy, it is more than likely it wouldn't get done.  My advice for all the mums is to do the longest tasks as soon as you can in the day, even before the Children wake up.


 I hope that my tips help you be more consistent in your business.  If they do please leave a comment and don't forget to come over to my facebook page HERE  for more advice on how to be a happy mumpreneur, 
          
                                 Victoria xx

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment