Sunday 20 September 2015

Back to Business :)

Hey Everyone,

       Its been a while since I last posted on my blog, my life has been hectic to say the least.  Last time I posted I was about to have my forth baby, he is now 8 months old little Isaac who is Amazing.


  To briefly fill you in, I took a step back from working due to personally reasons at home which made working on top of looking after 4 children impossible.  It was hard for me to take a step back as i'm so passionate about being a mumpreneur and helping other mums do the same.

  Here I am again, now a single mum of 4 working my business everyday.  I'm not going to lie and say its easy for me at the moment as I have a lot of sorting to do, like moving house.  But I know that Mums working from home around their children is the way forward and I want to show mums that if I can do it so can they.

 So what will you find on this blog?  I titled it 'Love Being a Mumpreneur' as I wanted to share my life as I don't sit behind the laptop all day, my life is madness when I have all 4 as you can imagine.

I will share my life with the Children, what we get up to and how I keep them entertained especially when I work.  I will share organisation tips as lets face it mums have loads to do without working on top of it.  I love positive thinking and how to better your life. so I will enjoy writing posts about that.

As I am a Younique Makeup Presenter I will share products reviews and videos on what they look like.

I'm sure I will post other topics but I think you get the jist :)

                                     Love Victoria x

No comments:

Post a Comment